February 5, 2014

TUGG MIX #1 Youth Has No Age


So here we are. The first ever mixtape of The Untypical Girl Gang magazine.

Music has always been a passion, a big part of my life. Some days I'm dancing in my room, shouting to the lyrics of 'teenage dirtbag' while other times, I'm drowning in my adolescent angst to 'teen idle'. But even when my wifi was down and there was no pizza left, I always had music. So here's an ode to my youth years - mixtape style.

  1. Awkward - San Cisco
  2. When We Were Young - London Grammar
  3. Norgaard - The Vaccines
  4. Good Riddance - Green Day
  5. Wake Up - The Arcade Fire
  6. Have Fun - Bleeding Knees Club
  7. Born To Ruin - Wildlife
  8. Heroes - David Bowie
  9. Ribs - Lorde
  10. Kids (MGMT cover) - Lady Danville
  11. That Time - Regina Spektor
  12. Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth
  13. We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes
  14. The Youth - MGMT
  15. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
  16. 17 - Youth Lagoon
  17. Coming Of Age - Foster the People
  18. When Our Legs Grew Tall - The Paper Kites
  19. Calling - Lewis Watson
  20. Forever Young (Alphaville cover) - Youth Group
We'll have new mixtapes weekly, follow our 8tracks to keep updated xx

- Cat x

1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of the Tugg playlists. They're just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete