February 15, 2014

How To Style: Bralettes


By Louisa Edwards

       
    

                                                 

Back in 2013 bralettes were all the rage and I totally see why! So I created 4 individual outfits based around bralettes, anyway, enjoy!

Look 1: For this look I chose a sunflower print bralette (£18/$30) that is less revealing of the four so there's no need to worry about anything slipping out (if you get what I mean). For the bottoms I chose vintage, high waisted denim shorts that balance out the outfit because of the loose fitting style. To finish off the look I paired it all with black high top converse and a black roller bowler hat from TopShop.

Look 2: For this look I chose a white, retro lace bralette, (£16/$27) the beautiful detailing adds texture to the outfit. For the bottoms I chose a denim skater skirt from Zara, the deep blue denim really makes the outfit pop.


Look 3: For this look I chose a leather bralette by Alexander Wang (£288 £86) absolute barging! I decided to match leather on leather with this fabulous Alexander Wang miniskirt that's unfortunately  more on the pricey side. The boots are by Jeffery Campbell (£105/$175) and are defiantly worth the price from what Iv been told! For accessories I chose big pre-owned Chanel clip on earrings (£300/$499) and Céline sunglasses (£325/$533) Trust me I know 99.9% of us can't afford to spend £300+ on a pair of sunglasses but TopShop have a wide variety of sunglasses that are just as amazing!


Look 4: For this look I chose a black lace bralette that I absolutely adore! For bottoms I chose dark wash, high waisted denim shorts from River Island (£30) that seem to be dupes of the American Apparel ones, but hey, there just as cute! For a more 'covered up' look I picked a black pleather bomber jacket that I need in my life, but at £360/$594 it will just have to wait. To top off the look I chose Céline Aubrey sunglasses (£300/$497) and Office Brazen Buckle boots (£95) that are also on my wish list.


-Remember these looks are only meant for inspiration and are here to be adapted and changed to fit your style! 

Make sure to comment which set you like most!

No comments:

Post a Comment