February 9, 2014

ADVICE WITH CAITLIN

Hello readers! My name is Caitlin.  This issue I will be discussing issues that teenagers face in everyday life. I know, sometimes life can suck; sometimes we can filled with a directionless feeling or the un-surety of a situation or feeling, but when you come to the “advice” section remember to chill out, and grab a cup of tea ☺

So, this month I decided to ask a bunch of people, girls and boys what was the biggest problem teenagers faced? These were the results:
90% self harm
70% depression
69% peer pressure
68% body image
50% relationship/sexual issues
31% gossip/friendship issues

If these are the issues, that you guys summed up, as important, then maybe you may be dealing with one of those issues! That is okay, as it happens. But, here at the advice we want you to know, you can chill back, learn info and statistics as well as send in your own question to receive advice! If you ever have a question you want me or the other Tugg Mag staff to answer, ASK US! That’s what this advice section is for- you guys!
If you want to contact me, with a question feel free to ask me on my tumblr below:
Me: drowhn.tumblr.com
For any other questions please contact us on our gmail: tuggmag@gmail.com

So, Basically this first advice section was just an into, feel free to message us and next month we’ll have a some questions answered and more! Stay tuned ☺
-Caitlin x

No comments:

Post a Comment