April 12, 2014

Interview With Bones Blogger

This month i was extremely lucky to interview the amazingly talented Isabella! She is the owner of my favourite blog http://bonesstyling.blogspot.co.nz/ and her instagram is http://instagram.com/bonesblogger. She is an amazing girl and her style is out of this world. She steps out of the box and her quirky sense of fashion has obviously been noticed by thousands. On with the interview!

QUICK FIRE 6
Name: Isabella
From: Aussie
Age: 14
Fave food: Japanese
Fave designer: Zimmerman / sass and bide
Best place for bargains: Target

In one sentence introduce yourself
Hello my name is Isabella, and I am the owner of Bones Blog.

When did you first start up Bones Styling?
I first started bones on the 24th of March 2013 

Whats the story behind the name?
The name bones comes from idea of what the fashion industry is doing to girls of our generation. They use models that are all made of bones, creating an unrealistic idea of what a perfect body is to teenage girls.

What's the favourite item in your wardrobe at the moment?
My fave item in my wardrobe would be my satchel that my brother and sister bought whilst my brother was in London ( with my sister obviously ) for my birthday. It's brown and leather and it has my name at the front which I love ! It's from The Cambridge Satchel Company


List your top 5 essentials:
-funky earrings
-statement bag
-ballerina skirt
-denim jacket
-knit cropped top

What's on your wishlist at the moment?
On my wishlist at the moment.... Wow, would be a blush pink trench coat!

You're going to the movies with your friends, you don't want something too formal but you don't want to be wearing sweat pants, ya know? So what's your ideal outfit? 
When I'm going to the movies I always get cold ( alwaysssss), so basically I never wear jeans because jeans are not comfy to sit in for long periods at a time so I would go with a comfy ( fabric ) shorts, with a plain tee, jewelry to dress it up a tad and my denim jacket.

What is the key to creating unique and stand out outfits?
Always buying funky pieces that I know I will wear ! I am a huge fan of funky jewelry so I am always keeping a keen eye on the lookout ! When it comes to clothing I always ask my self
-will I wear this ?
- where can I wear this?
- what can I wear this with ?

Where do you see your blog in a year?
Wow ! Hopefully bigger and better than ever ! I hope to work with some more companies along the way and interview some more amazing and inspiring people ! I also hope that my style grows with my blog.

Thank you sooooooo much for your time Isabella, it has been amazing interviewing you!
My pleasure!!! Thank you so much for having me on your magazine! I love reading the articles!!! Xx

Here is a wee sneak peak into Bella's amazing blog!
                               








Thanks for reading babes!
Stay Stylish,
Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment