April 24, 2014

Current Trends

It's finally spring time! That also means new trends in fashion. So I've decided to gather my favourite trends here in this post.

birkenstocks
It might be called the worlds most ugly shoe, but I am starting to love them -guilty! They are so simple and very comfortable. Because they are so basic, you can match them with everything! Definetely a musthave this season!
white socks
When you think about white socks and sandals, the first thing that probably comes to your mind is a german tourist. But, the fashion scene has adopted this tourist cliche look. And I must admit that Nadja Bender rocks the look! 
pearls
Pearls are THE accessory you have to own this spring! If it's a necklace, some stick earrings or a bracelet, everything will go! I am especially fond of the earring from Sophie Bille Brahe (picture above) but my wallet doesn't really appreciate it :(
holed denim
The holes don't belong to punk anymore, no. Everyone are diy'ing their jeans. I did it on a pair of mine and it adds a little edgy detail to a classic or girly outfit. So get to your scissors girls!

tie a knot
Again a trend that adds detail to an outfit. Tie a sweater, shirt, jacket, anything with sleeves by your waist. It's super trendy and makes a boring outfit interesting. 

- Sonia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment